Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Peekaboo.... Here come the water lilies!



A note to all my blog friends--   Every day I check my blog spam filter and find 3 or 4 non-spam comments which I then publish.  Oddly enough these are often from 3-4 years ago, but occasionally they are current.  On Wednesday, however, I checked my spam filter and found 47 comments misidentified as spam!  They were as recent as last week, but 4 were from 9 years ago!  I have no idea why this is happening, but I urge everyone to check their spam filter daily.  



 

11 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love the water lily.
Blogger in its wisdom seems to have decided that brief comments are likely to be spam. I had seventy four wrongly tagged one day last week. Sigh.

Luis Serrano said...

En cuanto a la foto me parece una maravilla poder disfrutar de esas flores que son una verdadera explosión de color.
De lo del spam yo en mi filtro de correo recibo unos poco cada día y los elimino cuando me acuerdo y tengo muchos almacenados. Gracias Bill. Un abrazo

roentare said...

That yellow is so surreal. Good image.

Spam filter does that randomly to me. I had similar messages from 8 years ago popping up too

Antonio Rodriguez said...

En poco tiempo el capullo de nenúfar se convertirá en una bella flor.
Yo recibo algunos correos en la carpeta de spam pero ninguno de comentarios. Gracias Bill.
Un abrazo.

Granny Annie said...

I want to be where the water lilies are.

joaquín said...

Precioso ese nenúfar a punto de despuntar
En cuanto a lo que comentas de los spams me viene pasando lo mismo desde hace unas fechas. Pese a revisarlo a diario me aparecen mensajes de hace años catalogados (bien o mal) como spam

Taken For Granted said...

Bill, your photo looks almost like an impressionist painting. That yellow bud is a central focus point.

Mikael Bergman said...

same here with my spam filter
the problem must lie with google

Helen said...

A pure golden glow!

Pierre Carrive said...

Une nuit, j'ai rêvé que je dormais sur un grand nénuphar...

Margaret D said...

It looks a lovely colour yellow, be very pretty when out in full bloom.