Sunday, July 12, 2026

Big tree, little shack!


 

9 comments:

roentare said...

So rustic and original !

MELODY JACOB said...

There is a particular feeling I get from looking at this image, and I think I really like it; it is truly a beautiful piece of work, and thank you for sharing.

Luis Serrano said...

Una vez más, un blanco y negro delicioso en su amplia gama de grises. La escena habla de otros tiempo y esa puerta de la cabaña, abierta, incita a entrar y reconocer el interior.
Un abrazo Bill

Taken For Granted said...

Wonderful textures in your photo. These old buildings always makes me wonder what treasures might be stored there? This shed seems sturdy and has withstood the elements over time, a long time.

Kaya said...

This is a great find! It looks like there are plenty of old barns and other interesting things just waiting for you there. I really love that small shed and the fascinating tall tree next to it.

Antonio Rodriguuez said...

Un árbol grande viene bien para dar sombra a una pequeña cabaña. Un buen blan y negro con amplia gama de grises y buenas texturas.
Un abrazo.

Strayer said...

I hope the big tree doesn't fall on the little shack. But then they'd be one, wood to wood.

Joaquín said...

Qué bonita

Margaret D said...

Very nice that scene. When the wind blows you would be able to listen to the leaves of the trees.