Sunday, July 26, 2026

This little barn is a bit bleak... But it hasn't fallen down yet!


 

7 comments:

Margaret D said...

Looks as if won't fall down too soon. Nice capture.

Taken For Granted said...

This barn is a perfect subject for a monochrome photo with all those great textures. Unfortunately this barn is slowing falling down.

Joaquín said...

Sí que tiene algo de milagroso

Kaya said...

This wonderful barn has survived and I hope it will remain strong and sturdy for a long time to come.

Luis Serrano said...

Esta muy deteriorado, pero aún conserva la fuerza suficiente para mantenerse en pie.
Abrazo

Antonio Rodriguuez said...

Mejor que aguante mucho tiempo el paso de los años. Viejo pero muy bello.
Un abrazo.

Helen said...

Whenever I see a crumbling barn, I think of you Bill and how you would photograph it. I rarely manage an image worthy to share.