Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Welcome-- sit over there. We love having guests for dinner...


 

9 comments:

VENTANA DE FOTO said...

Ya tiene lo que necesita, para una buena alimentación.
Saludos.

Taken For Granted said...

That might be a weaver bird nest. What a great find. I hope you also saw the bird.

Joaquín said...

Muy bien enfocado Bill

Strayer said...

If Taken for Granted is right, I need to look up Weaver Birds and will, right now, because I'm procrastinating yardwork.

Antonio Rodriguez said...

No capto que es lo que puede ser pero si es un nido de tejedor, el Sr, y la Sra. tejedora han hecho un buen trabajo.
Un abrazo.

Luis Serrano said...

Un buen sitio donde sentarse, reposar, respirar con sosiego y admirar esto que tenemos delante. Todo un placer
Abrazo Bill

Kaya said...

Delicate woven nest hangs quietly. A weaver bird?

roentare said...

I feels natural and undisturbed

Margaret D said...

A lot of work has gone into that, nice capture.