ça fait rêver un sous bois comme ça aussi verdoyant. Comme à l'accoutumée la photo e
la photo est superbe
It seems too early for a hint of autumn. I love the name of the river.
Un relajante bosque
What wonderful light in this forest. I'm seeing the first touches of fall in our trees also. I have mixed feelings about that.
Entre el musgo y la buena luz parece un rincón mágico.Un abrazo.
Parece que el otoño se hubiese adelantado queriendo mostrarnos nuevos paisajes con nuevos colores. Un abrazo Bill.
I'm so ready for fall!
Con solo pasear por él, se siente paz y tranquilidad.
I just want to step into this landscape and find out what it's like to be in such a beautiful forest.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
ça fait rêver un sous bois comme ça aussi verdoyant. Comme à l'accoutumée la photo e
la photo est superbe
It seems too early for a hint of autumn. I love the name of the river.
Un relajante bosque
What wonderful light in this forest. I'm seeing the first touches of fall in our trees also. I have mixed feelings about that.
Entre el musgo y la buena luz parece un rincón mágico.
Un abrazo.
Parece que el otoño se hubiese adelantado queriendo mostrarnos nuevos paisajes con nuevos colores.
Un abrazo Bill.
I'm so ready for fall!
Con solo pasear por él, se siente paz y tranquilidad.
I just want to step into this landscape and find out what it's like to be in such a beautiful forest.
Post a Comment