Love fresh clean and green ferns. Good shot.
What wonderful light on these ferns that makes them stand out against a dark background. Well done, Bill.
Every time I see ferns, I try to photograph them, but the photos don't turn out very well. Your ferns are simply amazing! Love them!
Los helechos no solo bailan, brillan con esa buena luminosidad.Un abrazo.
Nice capture!
La noche se alegra cuando los helechos comienzan su danza. Todo recobra la vida en ese movimiento sutil y tan bello. Un abrazo Bill.
Magnificent green here. So lush
Un hermoso ballet
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love fresh clean and green ferns. Good shot.
What wonderful light on these ferns that makes them stand out against a dark background. Well done, Bill.
Every time I see ferns, I try to photograph them, but the photos don't turn out very well. Your ferns are simply amazing! Love them!
Los helechos no solo bailan, brillan con esa buena luminosidad.
Un abrazo.
Nice capture!
La noche se alegra cuando los helechos comienzan su danza. Todo recobra la vida en ese movimiento sutil y tan bello.
Un abrazo Bill.
Magnificent green here. So lush
Un hermoso ballet
Post a Comment