Spotting that brilliant red berry against deep green leaves feels like finding a tiny hidden treasure during a quiet woodland walk. Forest clearings always hold the best surprises, especially when autumn colors start peeking through. I adore stumbling upon wild rose hips while exploring overgrown trails because they bring such vibrant life to the greenery.
9 comments:
Tan hermosos y llamativos
Que preciosidad de planta y de fotografía. Un abrazo Bill
Brilliant colour and photography.
Spotting that brilliant red berry against deep green leaves feels like finding a tiny hidden treasure during a quiet woodland walk. Forest clearings always hold the best surprises, especially when autumn colors start peeking through. I adore stumbling upon wild rose hips while exploring overgrown trails because they bring such vibrant life to the greenery.
Striking pop of vivid crimson glowing brightly amid deep forest foliage.
Very pretty! You captured the red hue perfectly.
And a great source of vitamin C, although I believe bitter to eat.
They would stand out amid all the green and trees. Nice capture.
Gorgeous and vivid :-D
Post a Comment