I love them too! Up at the reservoir they are everywhere, out fishing, sometimes diving in to grab a fish a couple dozen feet from a boat. The bald eagles are often soaring above the lake too, and the vultures.
This is one of my favorite birds. In spring I am always looking for them. This is an amazing image of a flying Osprey, so beautifully captured in flight.
10 comments:
Con su vuelo majestuoso parecen querer darnos envidia a los pobres humanos.
Un abrazo
Good photo and such a large wingspan must be great to see in person.
I love them too! Up at the reservoir they are everywhere, out fishing, sometimes diving in to grab a fish a couple dozen feet from a boat. The bald eagles are often soaring above the lake too, and the vultures.
Nice capture!
Una maravilla de ave con un majestuoso vuelo.
Un abrazo.
What a great shot of this Osprey. We have them around here also, but don't see them very often.
debe ser un placer verlas
Es una maravilla ver al águila pescadora sobre ese fondo blanco.
Un abrazo.
This is one of my favorite birds. In spring I am always looking for them. This is an amazing image of a flying Osprey, so beautifully captured in flight.
Wow, this is so gorgeous! The marking and the texture
Post a Comment