Una muy buena imagen. Genial captura.
Well done...looks magic.
No es tan fácil de encontraar. Buen hallazgo.
Koi are always fun to watch swim past. They do look for people to bring them treats.
A luminous golden Koi drifts like a brushstroke through soft, painterly, shadowy water. I love this image!
Impresionista
Que bien te ha quedado esta fotografía, Bill. Ese difuminado la da un efecto extraordinario. Buen trabajo de edición.Un abrazo.
It's amazing! I hope it's just a feast for the eyes.Best regards.
The in motion fish giving you the eye. Did you have food or just the camera? Very surreal shot!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Una muy buena imagen. Genial captura.
Well done...looks magic.
No es tan fácil de encontraar. Buen hallazgo.
Koi are always fun to watch swim past. They do look for people to bring them treats.
A luminous golden Koi drifts like a brushstroke through soft, painterly, shadowy water. I love this image!
Impresionista
Que bien te ha quedado esta fotografía, Bill. Ese difuminado la da un efecto extraordinario. Buen trabajo de edición.
Un abrazo.
It's amazing! I hope it's just a feast for the eyes.
Best regards.
The in motion fish giving you the eye. Did you have food or just the camera? Very surreal shot!
Post a Comment