Sometimes the forest is a damp, cold place. Your photo captures that perfectly. My reading list on Google is gone, so I have to search elsewhere for the blogs I follow. At least you are getting some updates.
Great shot and most importantly for the blog we need to be optimistic, they're fixing it but there are a lot of us and it won't happen overnight... I'm a big optimist and I believe everything will be fine!
Qué envidia dan esos bosques Bill (mi lista de feeds se actualiza de modo deficiente desde hace ya meses por lo que, desde hace tiempo, para visitar vuestros blogs hago uso de la memoria y de vuestros comentarios previos)
I still have a couple that aren't loading in the reader. That is a little bit spooky looking, droopy trees, mists, dark. I want to go back home to a fire and blanket and good book.
8 comments:
Sometimes the forest is a damp, cold place. Your photo captures that perfectly. My reading list on Google is gone, so I have to search elsewhere for the blogs I follow. At least you are getting some updates.
Great shot and most importantly for the blog we need to be optimistic, they're fixing it but there are a lot of us and it won't happen overnight... I'm a big optimist and I believe everything will be fine!
Qué envidia dan esos bosques Bill
(mi lista de feeds se actualiza de modo deficiente desde hace ya meses por lo que, desde hace tiempo, para visitar vuestros blogs hago uso de la memoria y de vuestros comentarios previos)
Spooky, mysterious image! Yes, I'm finally getting blog updates on my feed reader again.
This is such a memorable dreamy landscape. p.s. I am basically trying to browse as many blogs as I can
I still have a couple that aren't loading in the reader. That is a little bit spooky looking, droopy trees, mists, dark. I want to go back home to a fire and blanket and good book.
That is a good scene and anything could jump out of there if one lets the mind wander!
Same as you here too..
a fantastic photograph..
Post a Comment