Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Walk with me...


 Blogger seems to have fixed the reading list, so I'm seeing when my friends are posting!  I hope it keeps working!

12 comments:

Mikael Bergman said...

So beautiful

Margaret D said...

Wonderful photo of a beautiful area.
Yes, wow the feed is working but not in the browser Edge! I'm now using Chrome and all is ok..

Luis Serrano said...

Esperemos que así sea y que todo vuelva a funcionar adecuadamente .No tengo ningún problema en caminar contigo querido amigo, si el camino que me ofreces es este. Que maravilla de escenario.

Antonio Rodriguuez said...

Si, parece que ya funciona. Esperemos que dure. Un camino para caminar con amigos y mantener un buen debate.
Un abrazo.

Modrina Neba said...

Wonderful nature shot, I love nature and I also have a blog Photo Showcase, the link is in my profile :))
I’m happy to add you among my blog friends!
Rainy greetings from my Slovenia, Andreja!

roentare said...

The beautiful woods are pleasant. Reader is finally giving me a breathing space

Joaquín said...

Caminemos pues juntos mientras blogger lo permita

Joaquín said...

De todos modos estoy viendo que la recuperación de blogger es muy parcial

Maria Rodrigues said...

I would love to walk through this magnificent forest.
Wonderful photo!

Taken For Granted said...

What a lush rich forest. All those trees are soaking up the sunlight. It looks like a beautiful day in the forest.

Strayer said...

Just beautiful!!! The light this time of year really is wonderful.

Linda W. said...

Beautiful! Yay, I'm finally seeing my favorite blogs on my feeder again.