Oh. I thought you meant a different kind of party.
I hope they had a good time, Bill. Nice capture.
Parece que se pusieron de acuerdo en juntarse en ese lugar. Una bonita fiesta Un abrazo Bill
they are so beautiful
Muy bonita, esas pequeñas setas destacan por su blancura.Un abrazo.
Amazing photo! It has a beautiful atmosphere and the light and colors are simply magnificent.
They are fruiting like mad around here. Those are so tiny and delicate.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh. I thought you meant a different kind of party.
I hope they had a good time, Bill. Nice capture.
Parece que se pusieron de acuerdo en juntarse en ese lugar. Una bonita fiesta
Un abrazo Bill
they are so beautiful
Muy bonita, esas pequeñas setas destacan por su blancura.
Un abrazo.
Amazing photo! It has a beautiful atmosphere and the light and colors are simply magnificent.
They are fruiting like mad around here. Those are so tiny and delicate.
Post a Comment