Tuesday, August 18, 2026

I still want to see what's around the corner...


 

12 comments:

John D. Linn said...

Magical, out of a fairytale.

Joaquín said...

Hay que mantener viva la curiosidad

Taken For Granted said...

This is exactly what my wife used to say on our walks. I often wanted to turn back, but she always wanted to see what was around the next corner, so I understand this desire.

Luis Serrano said...

Continuemos el camino y pronto lo descubriremos.
Un tanto misteriosa, pero mantiene el interés.
Un abrazo Bill

Strayer said...

That's a lovely way to live---to explore whats around the next corner. Great photo, great life plan too I think.

Antonio Rodriguez said...

En el recodo del camino puedes encontrarte alguna sorpresa. Esperemos que sea buena que es lo que uno puede imaginar en ese bello rincón del bosque.
Un abrazo.

Neuer Gartentraum said...

Ein sehr romantisches Bild, das neugierig macht.

VENTANA DE FOTO said...

Pieso que el camino conduce a un lugar mágico.

Ananka said...

A lovely walk :-D

Pierre Carrive said...

Oui, moi aussi, toujours ce désir sur les chemins d'aller voir ce qu'il y a après chaque virage. Un très vieux et célèbre danseur, Serge Lifar disait lors d'une interview que face à la mort proche, il avait cette même curiosité, aller enfin voir qu'il y après le virage...

roentare said...

What a beautiful atmosphere in the path

Margaret D said...

Wonder what is around the corner, lovely photo.