El suave viento la mece y juntos hace una buena melodía.Saludos.
A C6, I expect.
Bill, I am happy to know you heard this purple flower sing. It feels like fall here today with sunshine and 55° this morning.
How beautiful! My purple butterfly bush flowers are still singing. Still no blogger reading list updates.
Very nice. One day blogger will be fixed, what day that will be I don't know.
Some of us have decided to not wait until the Blogger news reader gets fixed...and are using free alternative blog readers such as Feedly.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
El suave viento la mece y juntos hace una buena melodía.
Saludos.
A C6, I expect.
Bill, I am happy to know you heard this purple flower sing. It feels like fall here today with sunshine and 55° this morning.
How beautiful! My purple butterfly bush flowers are still singing. Still no blogger reading list updates.
Very nice. One day blogger will be fixed, what day that will be I don't know.
Some of us have decided to not wait until the Blogger news reader gets fixed...and are using free alternative blog readers such as Feedly.
Post a Comment