Thursday, September 10, 2026

Sometimes a few raindrops create magic in the wetlands...


I see that the posts I follow have been unchanged for days now.  There are reports from many countries of similar problems.  I imagine Google will fix it eventually.

12 comments:

Juvenal Nunes said...

Um efeito visual muito interessante.
Abraço de amizade.
Juvenal Nunes

roentare said...

That ripple is just spectacular!

Joaquín said...

Bellísima Bill

Strayer said...

I just noticed my reading list had not updated. I had thought maybe everyone was on holiday or something. This photo is really beautiful with the sky reflection and water circles.

Linda W. said...

Beautiful image. Yes, I've noticed that my blogger feed has not updated for 3 days now. I've sent notices to blogger each day informing them of the problem.

Kaya said...

Spectacular moment and image! I think Google/Blogger eventually dropped us.

Taken For Granted said...

Wonderfully subtle, Bill. Each rain drop creating those perfect circles.

Margaret D said...

A drop of water makes a nice photo.
Yes, hopefully it will be very soon that Google fixes blogger.

Helen said...

So calming to see.

Antonio Rodriguuez said...

Yo también tengo esos problemas. Muy bien vista esta toma. Buenas ondulaciones sobre las nubes reflejadas en el agua,
Un abrazo.

Mikael Bergman said...

Yes I hope so
google hasn't been what it should be for a long time now
Lovely picture

Pierre Carrive said...

Perfection des ronds dans le ciel!